TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is pertinent to mention here that, the Company itself does not own/regulate the Service providers and neither does there exists any employer/employee relation between them. It is the Service Provider who shall render the required services to you as per the relevant information submitted with the company while registering with the company. The provision of the services to be rendered by the Service Provider to you is therefore subject to the agreement (to be) entered into between you and the Service Provider and the Company shall never be a party to such agreement, in any manner whatsoever. Acceptance of booking request by the Company and the Service Provider does not reach your service location or decide not to render services, in that case/event the Company shall not be held liable to you in any manner whatsoever and neither the Customer is under obligation to make any payment in lieu thereof.
- The lead time to deliver the service will be 90 minutes. No workman should be expected by the customer to reach before the scheduled time, without prior request or notice to the Company.
- We guarantee you to provide you with an alternate service provider in case the designated handyman is unable to arrive on time. It is mandatory to wait for a specific amount of time before you ask the Company to schedule for an alternative.
- Rs 200 will be charged as the visiting charge even if no service is requested by the customer.
- Service and categories are subject to change without notice. The changes will be regularly updated on the website of the Company and therefore it is requested to check the Privacy Policies and Terms & Conditions before using the website to avoid unwanted issues.
Intellectual Property Rights
- TellMee is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the web site and its content. Web site content also includes its design, layout, text, images, graphics, sound, video etc. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the web site and its content shall remain with TellMee.
- All rights not otherwise claimed under this agreement or by TellMee.in, are hereby reserved. The information contained in this web site is intended, solely to provide information and service for the consumer, who accepts full responsibility for its use.
- TellMee does not ensure the accuracy/reliability of any information, or advertisement contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the Services contained on this web site. We accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information.
· All content on this website, except the third party links or third party advertisement is the copyright of TellMee.in. No part of the data would be reproduced or circulated without the prior consent of the Company.
For providing the requisite service to the customer, it is mandatory for TellMee.in to obtain the basic information of the customer. Basic information usually involves name, email address, contact number, residential address. This information will be saved in our database for future reference and ease of use when you order for service next time.
· TellMee.in may endorse the Third Parties by presenting the links to their website. User is suggested to visit such websites on his own risk though all the links are verified and checked for the presence of spam, bugs or viruses of any kind.
· TellMee will send you promotional emails and offer e-brochures on your email address once you provide us with it. You may any time decide to unsubscribe from such emails.
· It is our responsibility to protect the private data provided by you. We will make sure that our database is free of any kind of malware, unethical hacking or otherwise.
· By agreeing to our Terms & Conditions, you agree that you will not breach any legal laws by any means by the use of our website. No information provided you will be false and will be free of bugs, virus, and indecency or otherwise.
Terms & Condition for use of workmen through TellMee.in
The following Terms & Conditions shall apply to customers utilizing the Services offered by the Company for the hiring of Servicemen:
· The customer shall pay the service or labour cost, item cost (if applicable), and any other fee required to pay by law on obtaining any kind of services or visit by the workmen.
· The customer shall ensure that he/she will not indulge in any of the following activities:
o Misusing or damaging any of the equipments of the handyman.
o Asking or forcing the handyman to break any government rules for any purpose. The handyman has complete right to refuse such a request by the customer. The handyman also has the right to refuse such a work or leave such customer's house.
o Sharing of private information such as your password, credit/debit card details, etc.
- The Company is hereby authorized to use the location based information provided by the customer. The location based information will be used only to facilitate and improve the probability of locating a handyman for the Customer.
- The Company shall be entitled to disclose to all companies within its group, or any government body as so required by the law or by request from any government body, the particulars of the Customer in the possession of Company in any way as it seems fit to the Company.
- The Company shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason to terminate the booking of handyman done by the Customer.
- It is strictly requested by the Company to take care of all your personal belongings during the visit of the handyman. In case of loss or theft of any items, Company will take all the necessary action at the earliest but it is to be noted that the Company will not be held responsible for any such actions.
- In case of suspicion of the handyman by the customer of any illegal possession, action or otherwise, the customer is supposed to the Company at the earliest so that the appropriate action can be taken in the least time possible. Also, the Company will not be responsible for the wrongdoings of the handyman though full care is taken while hiring them.
- All the calls made to the Company's call centre are recorded by the Company for quality and training purposes.
- The Company has the right to use the customer contact information for its own marketing purposes. The Company may send regular SMS updates to the mobile numbers registered with it.
- The courts of Mumbai, India shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matters arising from the use of the Services offered by Company or the agreement or arrangement between Company and the Customer.
Billing and Payment Policy
Customers are obligated to pay for the services, unless specifically notified otherwise. Customer can also pay at the end of a completed Service transaction. For all purchases and payments for reimbursement costs, fees or expenses associated with a Service, TellMee.in will charge you according to the amount agreed upon between you and TellMee for the use of the services, and you hereby authorize us to charge you for such amounts. TellMee.in retains the right, in its sole discretion, to place a hold on any payment for a completed Service transaction.
TellMee Customers are obligated to pay for the Services, unless specifically notified otherwise. TellMee Customers can pay using Internet Banking and/or credit/debit cards (“Bank Account”) through TellMee payment gateway partners or could just pay the TellMee Service Provider in cash after the Service is completed. TellMee Customer can also pay at the end of a completed Service transaction. For all purchases and payments for reimbursement costs, fees or expenses associated with a Service, TellMee will charge your Bank Account according to the amount agreed upon between you and TellMee for the use of the Service .TellMee retains the right, in its sole discretion, to place a hold on any payment for a completed Service transaction.
At TellMee. s sole discretion, refunds or credits may be granted in extenuating circumstances, as a result of specific refund guarantee promotions, or to correct any errors made by TellMee.
While TellMee will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of all banking and other personal information, we expressly disclaim any liability for any damage that may result should any information be released to any third parties, and you agree to hold TellMee.com harmless for any damages that may result therefrom. TellMee will use third party services to process banking information. For further information regarding that Services, please contact TellMee to request information about TellMee. internet banking and other cashless transaction providers.
Disclaimer of Warranties
TellMe household services LLP provides warranty of services with limited liability of rework only. Whether the work falls in the scope of warranty is at the sole discretion of TellMe household services LLP based on the outcome of inspection of Service provided.